Engel DeepBlue 65 Cooler (White & Tan)
Engel DeepBlue Coolers are built to hold ice for up to 8 to 10 days. Rated the #1 Cooler in independent testing, you can count on your Engel Deepblue when keeping things cold is Adventure Critical. Rugged construction, integrated lid hinge and secure draw-down latches are built for years of service.
- Best in class ice retention and overall performance with 2 inches of insulation all round.
- Holds ice for 6-8 days
- Flush mounted marine grade draw latches with stainless steel backing plates & screws.
- Unique air-tight food-grade silicone freezer gasket - keeps lid closed better.
- Sturdy non-skid lid, suitable for standing or sitting. Optional Non Skid pads are also available.
- White non-skid, non-marking feet help keep your cooler in place, while keeping your deck clean. The feet also elevate the cooler off the floor for easier cleaning.
- Cooler floor is pitched to allow water to self drain completely.
- Multiple tie-down options available for securing cooler. Fits webbing, turn buckle and other traditional tie-down systems
- Dry ice compatible.
- Full length integrated self-stopping rear hinge for maximum strength
- 2" thick walls with polyurethane insulation.
- Unique recessed "one twist" opening drain plug with lanyard hole.
- Unique slots for crimped locking cables – to better secure the cooler.
- Dual padlock holes - for locking cooler shut and making it ‘Bear Resistant’
- Built in hand grips and ergonomic rope handles for convenient transporting.
- Food grade plastic resists stains and is easy to clean.
- Divider slots for optional plastic dividers – allows user to separate ice from other contents
- Durable seamless rotationally-molded construction
- UV-resistant polyethylene
- "IGBC Certified Bear Resistant Container" - molded on rear lid of cooler
- Lid includes unique "I-Beam" inserts for maximum weight bearing strength and to prevent warping
- Color: White
- Weight: 28lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years