The Fj Cruiser PAX Gas Mount
- Holds 8 gallons of fuel/water/storage
- Bolts to truck with no modification
- installs under 30 min using 15mm socket.
- Sits tall enough to keep away from high departure angles off road
- Sits Low enough to stay under roof line
- Does not obstruct rear visibility
- Door operates as normal
- fits up to a 37" tall tire and adjusts down to a 31" tire.
- Can still use aftermarket bumper of Choices (Mostly, See below)
- Bypass added expense, weight of swing out carrier
- Works with factory back up camera
- Complements the look and feel of an Expedition Equipped FJ Cruiser
BASE - FJ CRUISER ROTOPAX MOUNT, CLICK "VIEW DETAILS" TO SEE PRICES AND PACKAGES
Looking for a convenient way to mount extra accessories on your FJ Cruiser? Sure you are, everyone is. The truck has a limited amount of room inside so we all have to put it to better use. Now there is a way to mount fuel, hi-lift jacks, tow ropes, recovery gear, etc. on the outside of your truck where it belongs! This product is the base rack system and a bunch of combos that are popular options to choose from.
Don't forget about spacers and the optional locking upgrade as well.
Please See Fitment Notes on Main Pax Unit Page, and watch the installation video.
The most you can store on this rack is 12 gallons worth of storage, and you can configure that anyway you imagine. Contact me if you want something that is not shown above! We can put it together for you!
In this configuration to the left is the most you can store with out blocking your tail lamp on a 33 or 35" tire. If you have stock tires, then the mount can sit farthest to the passenger side and fit the 3rd row of pax.