Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 5 2010+ FJ Cruiser 53065
ICON’s 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Stage 5 Suspension System
- Provides a significant increase to the on and off-road performance of the vehicle.
- This system includes the components featured in the Stage 4 setup –
- ICON tubular Delta Joint upper control arm kit,
- 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir rear shocks,
- 2” rear coil springs
- Tubular rear lower link arm kit
- Sees the addition of extended travel 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir coilover shocks for balanced damping characteristics front to rear.
- The remote reservoir design allows for increased shock oil volume and enhanced cooling so that the rear of the vehicle can work harder for longer durations without noticeable “fade” occurring.
- The 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir rear shocks also feature ICON’s “Bump Zone” technology which significantly increases damping ability in the last 2” of compression travel, preventing harsh bottom-out sensation and giving the vehicle a much more controlled ride quality over varying terrain.
- ICON's tubular steel lower links are much stronger than the OE units
- Features a low maintenance multi-durometer bushing, and can be adjusted for optimum pinion angle.
- On top of it all, these links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road.
- This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint.
- The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball.
- While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements.
- The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint.
- Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation.
- What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
• We recommend the use of our #56100 shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage. These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft.
• KDSS Equipped vehicles require 54200 Rear Adjustable Track Bar
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5" Wide, 4.75" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.25
(Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
58747 (QTY.1) | 10-UP FJ/4RUNNER EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
58451DJ (QTY.1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER TUBULAR DELTA JOINT UCA KIT
54000T (QTY.1) | 07-UP/03-UP 4RNR TUBULAR LOWER TRAILING ARM KIT
52700 (QTY.1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER REAR 2" SPRING KIT
57810P (QTY.1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER 1-3" REAR 2.5 VS RR (PAIR)
56100 (QTY.1) | ICON Rear shock shin guards
54100 (QTY.1) | Billet upper adjustable link arms
54200 (QTY.1) | Adjustable track bar
52800 (QTY.1) | ICON Overland Series dual rate 3" lift rear coil springs
56104 (QTY.1) | Rear hydraulic bumpstop kit
191011 (QTY.1) | ICON tubular upper control arm cover caps
198000 (QTY.1) | ICON 2 pin spanner wrench