Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 7 2010+ FJ Cruiser 53067
- ICON’s 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Stage 7 Suspension System
- Provides the ultimate level of on and off-road performance of the vehicle.
- This system includes all of the components featured in the Stage 6 setup:
- ICON tubular Delta Joint upper control arm kit
- 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir front and rear shocks
- 2” rear coil springs
- Adjustable rear track bar
- Tubular rear upper and lower link arm kit
- Sees the addition of ICON's Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) front and rear
- The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. The remote reservoir design allows for increased shock oil volume and enhanced cooling so that the rear of the vehicle can work harder for longer durations without noticeable “fade” occurring. The 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir rear shocks also feature ICON’s “Bump Zone” technology which significantly increases damping ability in the last 2” of compression travel, preventing harsh bottom-out sensation and giving the vehicle a much more controlled ride quality over varying terrain.
- ICON's tubular steel lower links are much stronger than the OE units, feature a low maintenance multi-durometer bushing, and can be adjusted for optimum pinion angle. On top of it all, these links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road.
- This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements.
- The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
• We recommend the use of our #56100 shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage. These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft.
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5" Wide, 4.75" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.25
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
58747C (QTY.1) | Extended Travel Remote Reservoir Adjustable Coil-over Shock Kit w/ CDCV
58451DJ (QTY.1) | Tubular Delta Joint Upper Control Arm Kit
52700 (QTY.1) | 2" Lift Rear Coil-spring Kit
57810CP (QTY.2) | ICON V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks w/ CDCV
54000T (QTY.1) | Tubular Steel Rear Lower Link Kit
54100T (QTY.1) | Tubular Steel Rear Upper Link Kit
54200 (QTY.1) | Adjustable Rear Track Bar Kit
56100 | ICON Rear shock shin guards
52800 | ICON Overland Series dual rate 3" lift rear coil springs
56104 | Rear hydraulic bumpstop kit
198000 | ICON 2 pin spanner wrench