TOYOTA TUNDRA PAIR OF BED CHANNEL STIFFENERS
- The Rago Fabrication Toyota Tundra Bed Channel Stiffeners solve a known problem that Tundra's acquire over time.
- If you have a camper shell, bed rack, or use your Tundra to off-road frequently, the rear sheet metal channels are known to crack overtime because of added stress and weight to the vehicle.
- Rago Fabrication designed Bed Channel Stiffeners out of 3/16th pickled and oiled steel for extreme strength and durability.
- Our brackets mount on the bottom existing bolt holes and to the side of the bed with 3 - 1/2" bolts which requires drilling.
- The brackets will come powder coated black for durability.
- The installation is easily completed within a half an hour.
- Install is very similar to the Tacoma as shown below.
****Sold in pairs - Left and Right Side***
***Pictures shown are of prototype. Final product will be powder coated black.