Tundra Bed Channel Stiffeners
The Rago Fabrication Toyota Tundra Bed Channel Stiffeners solve a known problem that Tundra's acquire over time. If you have a camper shell, bed rack, or use your Tundra to off-road frequently, the rear sheet metal channels are known to crack overtime because of added stress and weight to the vehicle.
Rago Fabrication designed Bed Channel Stiffeners out of 3/16th pickled and oiled steel for extreme strength and durability. Our brackets mount on the bottom existing bolt holes and to the side of the bed with 3 - 1/2" bolts which requires drilling. The brackets will come powder coated black for durability. The installation is easily completed within a half an hour. Install is very similar to the Tacoma as shown below.
EXPERIENCE THE RAGO DIFFERENCE
- Made in the USA
- Stainless Steel - Rust Free Guarantee
- Powder coated Textured Black
- Some Drilling is Required
- Sold as pair- left and right side
- Lifetime Warranty and the Rago Promise Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Designed by Rago Fabrication - Veteran Family Owned Business
If you are looking for another product by Rago Fabrication please contact us.