Rhino Hide 07-14 FJ Cruiser
Do you want to keep your 4×4 in great condition? Rhinohide protects your paintwork from scratches and chips when you go offroad.
Rhinohide is a temporary, yet fully reusable paintwork protection system for 4x4s. Equipped with rare earth neodymium magnets, the Rhinohide panels attach to the exterior of 4x4s in a matter of minutes.
Once attached, the protective panels form a tough armour between the outback and the 4×4’s paintwork.
This revolutionary product allows 4×4 enthusiasts to venture anywhere without the fear of scratches or chips to the protected paintwork. Rhinohide also saves time on cleaning and buffing after a full day exploring.
- Designed for the Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Model run 2011 onwards
- Rhinohide for the Toyota FJ Cruiser is constructed out of high impact, UV and thermally stabilised ABS plastic.
- The panels attach to the exterior of the FJ Cruiser through the use of rare earth neodymium magnets – some of the strongest magnets on the planet.
- The magnets have an epoxy coating, and further silicone “bump pad” to prevent scratching to your vehicle.
- The panels conform perfectly to the vehicle’s surface, providing unrivalled paintwork protection.
- The whole set weighs less than 12kgs when packed away in the convenient carry bag.
- The dimensions of the bag when packed are 1450mm x 650mm x 200mm
- The panels are manufactured in our “Rhinohide Grey” shade.
- The panels can be easily painted or custom wrapped
- Extended use should be accompanied by a daily inspection and wipe down of any debris on the internal face.