Rhino Hide 16+ Land Cruiser 200 US Spec -
Do you want to keep your 4×4 in great condition? Rhinohide protects your paintwork from scratches and chips when you go offroad.
Rhinohide is a temporary, yet fully reusable paintwork protection system for 4x4s. Equipped with rare earth neodymium magnets, the Rhinohide panels attach to the exterior of 4x4s in a matter of minutes.
Once attached, the protective panels form a tough armour between the outback and the 4×4’s paintwork.
This revolutionary product allows 4×4 enthusiasts to venture anywhere without the fear of scratches or chips to the protected paintwork. Rhinohide also saves time on cleaning and buffing after a full day exploring.
- Designed for the Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series
- Model run 2016+ (Face Lift)
- The panels are constructed out of high impact, UV and thermally stabilised ABS plastic.
- The panels attach to the exterior of the LandCruiser through the use of rare earth neodymium magnets – some of the strongest magnets on the planet.
- The magnets have an epoxy coating, and further silicone lining to prevent scratching to your vehicle.
- The panels conform perfectly to the vehicle’s surface, providing unrivalled paintwork protection.
- The whole set weighs less than 10kgs when packed away in the convenient carry bag.
- The dimensions of the bag when packed are 1250mm x 880mm x 150mm
- The grey base is very easy to respray in any colour you require. It is recommended that you take the panels to a professional panel beater or spray shop to achieve he best possible finish.
- The ABS plastic panels can also be custom wrapped with graphics or your company logo.
- Extended use should be accompanied by a daily inspection and wipe down of any debris on the internal face.